Weddings at the Acre
Located in Orlando’s historic College Park neighborhood, The Acre Orlando is a hidden gem, a rustic and wild landscape perfect for any celebration, especially for weddings. Celebrate your big day with the blue Florida sky overhead, surrounded by nature, with full run of The Acre property. Say “I Do” in one of our many beautiful settings, then dance the night away under the stars.
We offer 2 customizable wedding packages to fit your event and budgeting needs. View package details and pricing below
Get access to the grounds and gardens for your engagement session on weekdays and weekends (schedule permitting) for $50/hour.
Tying the Knot
50 or less – $3000 100 or less – $3500 150 or less – $4000 200 or less – $4500 250 or less – $5000*An additional $500 for Saturdays or holidays
It’s your day to shine. Our “Tying the Knot” package includes all the amenities and services that The Acre Orlando has to offer. It’s all yours: the buildings, grounds and gardens, plus our talented staff.
- Exclusive use of the entire property for a 8-hour period
- Chairs, tables & white linen (white wedding chairs, round tables and 3 long tables)
- Use of our open fire pit (wood included)
- On-site coordination meetings with the venue director
- Use of the bridal suite & grooms lounge
- One-hour scheduled rehearsal time
- On-site parking for the bridal party and guests for up to 50 vehicles (nearby lot parking available for a fee)
- Parking attendant included
- Access to electricity and water
- A large indoor staging kitchen for caterers, with refrigeration
- A dedicated staff member who will stay with you during the entire event
- The Acre’s crew, to help you set up, strike and clean-up
The Garden Party
20 or less – $1500
Looking to get hitched quickly and easily? We understand. We’re the perfect fit for small, intimate weddings. Get married in our gardens! Everything is included, from cake to the ceremony officiant. All you need to bring is a wedding license and champagne.
- 3 hours to get married and eat wedding cake
- Includes a small wedding cake
- A ceremony spot with potted floral elements
- Accommodation for up to 20 guests
- Use of rustic, wrought iron table for cake or gifts
- Ceremony chairs
- Wedding officiant